Protection Relay Coordination Study
The protection coordination study is to verify that the various protection devices in electricity generation, transmission and distribution system such as relays, breakers, fuses, etc. are coordinated correctly and are sized appropriately for the equipment that they are protecting.
The propose of protection coordination study can be expressed as;
- to protect equipments against all type of faults
- to isolate failure system from the system as quick as possible
- to ensure power continuity for healthy system
TTM Enerji has protection coordination study services for following scope.
- Generator and transformer protection studies for power generation stations
- Line, transformer, transformer bank, busbar protection studies for transmission systems
- Line differential and directional/non-directional overcurrent protection studies for distribution systems
- Motor, transformer, capacitor bank protection and overcurrent protection coordination for industrial systems